I'm with the Band!

My electronic diary of my journey to "onederland". The goal is simple - lose a hundred pounds. The path to get there, I suspect, will be a bit more complicated.

Friday, July 07, 2006

An introduction

My name is Erin and I'm in day 9 of my "full liquid" diet as I prepare myself for AGB (Adjustable Gastric Band) surgery next Wednesday.

I thought I would create this blog to record my progress and share my experiences with the anyone who may happen to stumble upon it. It's my goal to take a picture every day of my progress and share my experiences as I begin my goal of losing 100 pounds.

100 pounds. Just typing that makes me shake my head as I realize that I've allowed myself to become obese. I'm just grateful that I have chance to try this newish technology to help me control my urge to overeat. Portion control is my archenemy and I'm bound and determined to reign that in.

So thanks for reading my blog. Welcome to I'm with the Band!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home