I'm with the Band!

My electronic diary of my journey to "onederland". The goal is simple - lose a hundred pounds. The path to get there, I suspect, will be a bit more complicated.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

T-minus 60 hours

I'm surprised I'm not that nervous, other than normal jitters that you should have with any surgery. Unfortunately, I'm more than slightly experienced with surgical procedures, having a congenital renal disorder. This is the number one reason I'm attacking my weight issue with so much gusto. Other than reasons 2 through 5 - my husband Josh and my three kids, Brody, McKenna and Griffin.

Today we ate at my mom's house for supper, and I was REALLY hungry. After 11 days of a "full liquid" diet, I'll fess up...the sight of hot dog and macaroni and cheese about got me choking on my own saliva! There is nothing FULL about these liquids - and I got only mild satisfaction out of eating my tomato soup as the rest enjoyed their cheeseburgers, turkey dogs, potato salad and macaroni and cheese.

AHHHH....macaroni and cheeeeeeese. I hope I can work that into the mushies!! Okay, maybe not, but it was a romantic thought while I typed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home