I'm with the Band!

My electronic diary of my journey to "onederland". The goal is simple - lose a hundred pounds. The path to get there, I suspect, will be a bit more complicated.

Friday, July 21, 2006

August 9th

It's the date I picked to postpone my surgery - again. I have an appointment with a urologist on Tuesday and if I was to have my surgery on the 2nd, I should have re-started my liquid diet on Wednesday. Um, yeah...that so did not happen.

So I called to postpone, because I'm just not sure if it's even in the realm of possibility to have my surgery on the 2nd, so I'm pushing it back AGAIN to the 9th.

Cross your fingers that everything as goes as well as can be expected, and that the 9th is the day that I start my path to healthier and lighter living!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home