I'm with the Band!

My electronic diary of my journey to "onederland". The goal is simple - lose a hundred pounds. The path to get there, I suspect, will be a bit more complicated.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today is the day!

Well, I am officially at the precipice of changing my life. After all the work to get here and dealing with the disappointment of the cancellations of my surgery, I am writing just 1 hour before I go to the hospital.

While I'm nervous, I find that I'm not the "I don't want to jump off the cliff" kind of nervous. More like "I have to give a big presentation" nervous. We'll see what I think AFTER the procedure is completed!

And I'm excited. Excited to change. Excited to become healthier. Excited to be thin. After noon today, I can officially proclaim, "I'M WITH THE BAND."

Catch you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home